본문

성함
Elliottvopok
연락처
017--chan
이메일주소
chanellelowen14@gmail.com
문의내용
How can I deal with the frustration and resentment of my team members when I close their tickets faster and more efficiently than they do? I am a T2 IT support technician at a university with a high workload and a low tech-to-customer ratio. I have access to all the folder resources in the AD and I can resolve most of the requests quickly. However, some of my team members are slow, inefficient, or uninterested in closing tickets. They get angry at me when I close their tickets for them, even though they have been working on them for a long time or not at all. They complain to me, to the customers, and to the manager. They also reopen tickets that I have already resolved and suggest unnecessary or irrelevant solutions. They tell me to stop working so hard and to lower my standards. They are under the same union as me, so there is no incentive or opportunity for promotion or recognition. I feel like I am being punished for my work ethic and ambition. I want to be a developer, not a customer-facing support technician. I am looking for other jobs, but I need some advice on how to cope with this situation in the meantime. How can I deal with the frustration and resentment of my team members when I close their tickets faster and more efficiently than they do? [url=]https://technsight.com/[/url]

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.